Please see our website for a detailed list of our pricing: http://quickbooks.intuit.com/products
QBO has the following advantages over desktop versions:
- Anytime anywhere access vs. remote access. Unlike desktop's remote access, multiple users can access their QBO data at the same time, with no need to set up a network with QBO. QBO is priced at a low monthly fee versus desktop remote access for $499.95 (for a single-user version of QuickBooks Premier, which is required for remote access), plus $14.95/mo after 12 months.
- Multiple-user access at fraction of Pro 5-Pack cost. With QBO multiple people (up to 25) can access up-to-date information simultaneously. QBO enables collaboration as multiple users can access data and view the most updated data together in real-time.Pro-5Pack costs $749.95, requires a network server and significant setup time versus QBO again billing only on a low monthly fee with a 15 minute set-up.
- QBO upgrades are free and typically 2-3 updated features are released each year. No need to purchase newer version. All new features are automatically pushed out!
- Support is at no additional cost. Support for desktop costs $349.95 a year.
There are some limitations of QBO. The most requested features not currently offered are:
- Doesn't integrate with Point of Sale.
- Doesn't integrate with Online Bill Pay (but does integrate with the Intuit Payment Network).
- Doesn't do complete job costing (but does track expenses by customer).
- Less flexibility with regard to customizing forms or reports.
Click here for an up-to-date comparison of products.
For information on our Online Payroll service, please see our Knowledge base article KB 1946.
If you are a current QuickBooks desktop user, you will also want to review
KB 4095, which will further explain any limitations to converting your data.
Back to top