If you have an existing merchant account through Intuit, you can add mobile processing through GoPayment! Here's how:
- Go to the Merchant Service Center at http://merchantcenter.intuit.com.
- Sign in using a QuickBooks Online administrator user ID and password.
- If you have more than one QuickBooks Online company under this user ID with a merchant account, you'll need to check the green Account pulldown box and make sure you're using the company you want to change; if not, change it here.
- Choose Account > GoPayment.
- In the Processing Information table find the row labeled Process with GoPayment and click to select On.
- Click Submit Changes.
You should now be able to download the GoPayment app to your phone and start accepting payments. See
KB 4737 for those steps.
To get your free card reader use this link http://payments.intuit.com/reader-fulfillment/redemption_form.jsp